Why GreenGate Fresh Transitions – White Paper
Download, print, and share!
Twice a year, GreenGate Fresh packs up their facilities and moves equipment, people, and operations 600 miles to be in the region that grows the best fresh produce. The actual move covers 4 days of around-the-clock work, but planning begins many weeks prior. This is something the majority of fresh grower / processors undertake twice a year with many benefits.
In this white paper, you’ll learn about:
- Why grower / processors like GreenGate Fresh transition
- How this helps with food safety
- Learn all that goes into the planning
- Understand the around-the-clock work that goes into transition
- See how our in-market teams keep open communication during transition
Be the first to know about new resources from Fresh Avenue!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and be the first to know when we roll out new videos, infographics, white papers and updates!